Collection 'META GATLING GUN' created by DCLTutor is ready for review!

META GATLING GUN

View entire collection

Wearables

Gold Mini Gun by DCLTutor

1 Like

Thank you to whoever accepts this for curation! Let me know if there are any changes needed :smiley:

Bump. Still haven’t received a curator.

The collection has been assigned to AndreusAs#3991

1 Like

Looks like some normals flipped here. Otherwise it’s good to go.

Cheers!

Hi @AndreusAs I’m not seeing the photo

@AndreusAs I found the faces you were talking about. Should be good to go now!

Let me know if there are any more changes needed :slight_smile: Thanks for your help!

Ayeeee this is DOPE! Im surprised it isn’t already approved! What’s going on?! LFG :rocket:

1 Like

Are there any other changes needed before approval? :smiley: Thank you in advance!

Hey! Something still looks off a bit:

Darn! Thank you! fixing it now. I’ll let you know when i upload the file

Sorry about that! I still had some faces flipped. Should be all good to go now. Thank you for your help :smiley:

Hey, collection approved!

Thank you! I hope you have a good day/night! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Andreus!
I pushed this item to review again for changes… I didn’t like how the original item turned out, so i spoke with those who had purchased one already and confirmed that they were fine with the new changes!

Thank you again for your time and patience. :slight_smile: please see below for more information!

@AndreusAs

Since there were only 6 purchases on the original item, I personally messaged all those who purchased the original item, and they all approved of the new changes from the minigun to a flying jet. :smiley:

The new version looks so good!
The thumbnail and everything is good to go :smiley:
Please let me know if there are any issues :smiley: or if you need anything else from me!
If you need more information please let me know!
I apologize again for making you re-review this. Thank you again for your constant time and patience!

The collection has been assigned to AndreusAs#3991

Is there a way to confirm those buyers are ok with the change? The model is good to go, yep.

Cheers!

Yeah! I have screenshots of the messages/conversations with the original buyers that I can upload.

I just wanted to make sure all the original buyers were ok with the change! :D, which they are! :smiley:
Thank you for your help! Means a lot to me! :smiley:
If you need any more info from me about the buyers/confirming the change please let me know! :smiley:

EDIT:
There were two buyers I couldn’t get ahold of: (In-game name Domble; address: 0x8467efa430855d414e8d4bff3e305421be864d40) and (In-game name LoudMind; address: 0x40a81f7ad84ea2063937c22f4582eada756a63b8)
So I refunded their purchases by sending them 2 MANA each (the price at which they purchased the item) (and they get to keep the wearable for free!) Transactions are here: Polygon Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | PolygonScan (Domble)
Polygon Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | PolygonScan (LoudMind)
Every other buyer “OK’d” the changes as seen in the screenshots :D. Just making sure I’m covering all of my bases so everyone is happy! (If you want more detailed transcripts/screenshots let me know)
Thank you for your help!!
@AndreusAs