Collection 'KingX | Dino Collection' created by KingX is ready for review!

KingX | Dino Collection

View entire collection

Wearables

KingX | Dino Costume

3 Likes

The collection has been assigned to michitodd

Hey, just having a slight lag in ropsten so just taking a little bit longer haha
Sorry for the delay~

This outfit is everything lol
Really cool design! If you find you have any issue with things clipping like mask category let me know but should be ok. You’ve left a lot of room around the head to compensate but always feel free to contact for support~

All approved, thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for your nice comments, you are very kind. I will contact you if there is a problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @michi I forgot to write the description part. I updated can you check?

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to michitodd

That should be approved!

1 Like

hi @michi ı have a some problem. This product was discontinued yesterday after the market’s update. I get an error when I try to activate it. Even after logging in from a different browser and disconnecting from metamask and logging in again, the problem still did not resolve. I do not encounter any problems when I remove other products from sale and reactivate them, but I cannot activate this product.

1 Like

Super strange, it’s actually approved on my end so I’m going to forward this to the dev team and see if there’s a fix! Sorry for any inconvenience~

1 Like

I’ll be waiting for your news thank you @michi

Hey @ferdiyusufdemir , Could you try turning it on via polygon network just to see if it works while the devs look for a fix?

1 Like

@michi is not working polygon or ethereum network

1 Like

Devs are looking into this, there’s a small issue with data that’s creating issues with a few collections including this one. I’ll @ you when it’s fixed!

1 Like

Hey this has been fixed, can you have a look to see if you can put on sale now?

1 Like

Problem fixed. Thank you for your interest. (^_^)

1 Like

All good! Let me know if you any more support! :smiley:

1 Like

hey @michi I made a small change, could you please update it?

1 Like

Hey @ferdiyusufdemir , can you ‘pish changes’ on this one?
It currently isn’t letting me update!

1 Like