Collection 'Invisibility Hat ' created by 0x594e...95c8b is ready for review!

@iacob_visual_90 developing a supernatural police department and eventually want to make a few play to earn games and get a community happening. All things supernatural or anything with superpowers… like your amazing hat. I’ve got half the uniform approved and waiting for the other half. It’s a work in progress. Check out supernaturalpd.com

1 Like

@Faz Let’s see if it gets approved and then…RUN!

1 Like

Hi @Faz nice project on your site! It will be amazing be part of these kind of games. Let see what appen and if the community will approve the magic hat first :grin:

Up for review! Waiting for @Lauretta :heart_eyes:

hello there will review this today, speak to you later!

2 Likes

Please @Lauretta Don’t forget about this one! :raised_hands:
Thank you!!!

hey @iacob_visual_90, sadly with this one althought the idea is original, ithas several conflits since we have rejected other wearables because they alter the whole avatar, so also the idea it’s original and fun I have to ask you to break this wearable into parts, maybe the hat and a shirt that makes you invisble but at the moment I can’t approve this one

What about if i leave visible a part of the avatar like the feet? @Lauretta

It should be like this one

https://market.decentraland.org/contracts/0x8c16892d97522428b2dcf36fae6b9a8cbecf7b31/items/0

@Lauretta I make this change leaving the feet visible.
With a second wearable (shoes) I will realize, the avatar will be able to become full invisible.
Let me Know if you can approve it now.
Thank you!

2 Likes

Even with the visible shoes/feet it is a cool concept

1 Like

Thank you my friend :cry:
@Faz

Hi @Lauretta, we decided to proceed in this way:
The invisibility hat makes invisible like in the screenshot only the head and all its accessories.
The second object will be a ring (classified as upperbody) that will make invisible all the rest of the body and other accessories (except what is hidden by the hat).
In this way, by collecting both, users will finally become completely invisible.
With just one object you will get a headless avatar or a floating head.
Can you guarantee that in this way both wearables will be approved, even if they are part of two different collections?
We are waiting for your confirmation to invest in a new review (for the ring)
Thank you!

@iacob_visual_90 sounds interesting, good choice!

Yes this will do @iacob_visual_90 this is what other creators had to do so I’m really grateful to you about this, will review again today and come back as soon as I can

Hi @Lauretta, we decided to proceed in this way:
The invisibility hat makes invisible like in the screenshot only the head and all its accessories.
The second object will be a ring (classified as upperbody) that will make invisible all the rest of the body and other accessories (except what is hidden by the hat).
In this way, by collecting both, users will finally become completely invisible.
With just one object you will get a headless avatar or a floating head.
Can you guarantee that in this way both wearables will be approved, even if they are part of two different collections?
We are waiting for your confirmation to invest in a new review (for the ring)
Thank you!

Thanks a lot for your patience @iacob_visual_90 approved!

Hi @Lauretta, I’m sorry but I need you to approve again the hat!
I was checking all the hided object and after saving is not ready for be published!

Thank you

hey @iacob_visual_90 , I dont see any changes updated to the builder, changes and fix what you need an push the changes, let me know and I will review the model again

You can approve, I had only changed one description!
thank you @Lauretta !

1 Like

@Lauretta I Forgot to push the changes! :sweat_smile:
now it’s ready

thanks a lot! approved!