Collection 'Illuminated by the Eye' created by LowpolyStore is ready for review!

Illuminated by the Eye

View entire collection

Wearables

Illuminated Street Sneakers

Blessed Rat Mount

Illuminated Street Cap

Illuminated Street Cargo Pants

Illuminated Street Hoodie

2 Likes

Will check these soon!

So much talent!!! Just some clipping on female waist, and some moving parts on the male upper body. Also weighting on mount has to be reworked to fix the distortion.

1 Like

hello @Yannakis I have updated the wearables to make the changes you asked for, let me know if you need anything else

1 Like

Hey, unfortunately due to the mechanics of the game that are currently available such a lower body (mount) cant be supported. Ill have to kindly ask you to alter the design. Thank you for you understanding…

No problem man I will alter it get back to you when I have, same though the animation was smoother now @Yannakis

1 Like

hello @Yannakis I have uploaded the new model overwritten the rat let me know if it works

1 Like

Everything looks great only thing left would be to bring the tris count of hoodie and shoes closer to the 1.5k tris limit.

hello @Yannakis I reduced the models

hey sorry could you also decrease hat to 2 materials?

1 Like

Collection approved! Thank you for making all the neccessary changes!

1 Like

hello @Yannakis we updated the rat blesed skin to make it a smartwearable its a collab tofether with Nikkifuego so if you could review it whne possible that would be lovely

2 Likes

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

Wow…collection approved!