Collection 'Higher Life' created by LordPower#40c1 is ready for review!

Higher Life

View entire collection

Wearables

MF Weedboots

MF Feet Weedboots omnicolor

3 Likes

Cant wait to be sporting the green

1 Like

These boots are amazing!! Need a pair!

Taking a look at these now!

Looks great. Could you drag that part back a bit so the pants dont stick out? Let me know when you do that by tagging me here!

@Yannakis I have fixed both sets of boots in this set, how do I upload the fixed version?

1 Like

you can click the pencil icon on the builder , upload the new files and push changes!

@Yannakis there is no pencil but I assume you mean the 3 dots … in the right, I re-uploaded the file, for the green boots, there was no push changes button

Have you uploaded the fixed versions? I still see some clipping issues

@Yannakis both should now be working, took a couple of tries to upload the new files, but should be good to go… Let me know if you need anything

1 Like

Still some minor clipping. Could you fix it and let me know?

@Yannakis also wanted to enclose screenshot the green boots cover photo shows black, it works good in the editor, just thought I would mention it.

Might have to also upload a custom thumbnail.

@Yannakis thanks for all the help, I have made the changes, they look good in the builder, let me know if you see anything. Thanks again I do appriciate it.

1 Like

Both of the shoes still have clipping issues. Please test them in-game and let me know.

@Yannakis

I have tested these in game and they look good on my end… Thank you so much for your patience. I have uploaded the fixed files for both sets of boots. Let me know if there is any issues you see…

Looks like you left the size the same and placed them lower which makes them go into the floor. Just using the previous version and making the top part and the part on the ankle just a bit bigger should work!

@Yannakis

Thank you for being patient with me, you are awesome! I changed the design a little on both to accommodate the increase in the sizing of the part that goes around the leg. I think these look much better after spending hours trying to get it right :slight_smile: Let me know if you need anything else

1 Like

@Yannakis thats so much for the help, sent you a DM

1 Like

Collection approved!