Collection 'Goro x VARBARIAN' created by Fijian is ready for review!

Goro x VARBARIAN

View entire collection

Wearables

Goro x VARBARIAN Gold Jacket

Goro x VARBARIAN TEE

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

Hey, just a few gaps/flipped normals on the puffer

Also please remove the QR code from the tshirt

Thank you for your confirmation. We have now corrected and replaced the files🙇‍♂️

@Yannakis Thank you for your checking. We have now corrected and replaced the files🙇‍♂️

1 Like

Hey, still gaps on puffer. Also some clipping around waist area.

@Yannakis Thank you for checking🙏 We edited the file, please check again, thank you!

Just a gap on both sides on the marked area close to neck and still some clipping on the puffer at waist height

Thank you, we revised that now, please check it🙏 thank you for your time.

Hey, still same issues. Make sure to delete any unwanted faces behind the puffer and also weightbaint it smoothly to minimise the deformation

@Yannakis sorry to bother you🙏 we revised again please check it again, think you.

Yoo, not bothering at all. Just this small piece here on male. Might as well just delete it if its not visible from outside. On female just make sure its perfectly alligned with the lower body and that the lowest part is only weighted to the hips bone.

@Yannakis Sorry again and again. I will make sure that there is no problem in the end. I just changed the data to the edited version​:man_bowing::man_bowing::man_bowing:

Female looks good. Just that part on the male. You can delete the face under the arrow and weight paint just the hanging parts to the upper legs of each part so the legs don’t collide with it.

ok, I’ll check the advice you gave me here in a bit, but… I’ve just changed the data again, so if you could please double-check that as well. :man_bowing: @Yannakis

1 Like

Just the clipping on the corners now! Just weight them to the upper legs of each side and should be good to go!

Thank you so much for checking with us so many times🙏
I am in the process of correcting the data now, but I have updated the data once because it may have been corrected in another data possibly​:pray::man_bowing:

Thank you so much for checking🙇‍♂️ @Yannakis

1 Like

@Yannakis We changed data now🙇‍♂️

1 Like

Collection approved!