Collection 'Gorilla Suit' created by AO#4332 is ready for review!

Gorilla Suit

View entire collection

Wearables

Gorilla

2 Likes

3 Likes

Need! great design and can see a lot of fun with this wearable. Well done :clap: :clap: :clap: please tell me how I can obtain such gloriousness ?

5 Likes

ha this is gonna be awesome

1 Like

@Cryptonian

Iol! I appreciate it! I have it listed to high right now, Im gonna drop the price once it gets approved for maybe a couple days then gonna set it higher after. Alot of work went into this one. Thx for appreciating it!

2 Likes

bumping for approval. Starting to get lost

I saw on the gingerbread full body suit that a moderator said that it had to be broken down into parts. So Im making this the gorilla body and then I will do the head seperate as a helmet. I have already made changes in editor.

update:
Whoever monitors this, I need this and the “gorilla helmet” monitored together. I am new to wearables and was not aware that a full 1 piece suit had to be seperate since there is not category for a 1 piece. So I split up the body, and made a helmet as a 2 piece set.

I could be wrong since I haven’t create nor published a wearable yet but it looks like you don’t need to create two separate “collections”. You can have one collection called Gorilla Suit which includes both the Epic Upper_Body and the Epic Helmet.

Again this is speculation from watching other creators submit stuff in the forum page
Btw … Best of lucks brother, This looks amazing!!!

Thanks,
~Fin

1 Like

@FatherFin

Whats up man?! Yea, I am new to wearables so when I first created this, I made it as a full 1 piece suit and then saw a moderator comment on another person who submitted a 1 piece that it had to be broken down in pieces. So I am aware of it now lol! Sucks cause I had to pay 2 seperate review fees but now I know for future reference

Ooooh I did not know that! Depending on the costs of mana … I’ll definitely support you (If this gets approved)

I appreciate it! Spent alot of time on this and alot of money for approval lol. Fingers crossed

1 Like

Bumping for approval :pray:

1 Like

@Cryptonian

I appreciate the bump!

Whoever monitors this, I need this and the “gorilla helmet” monitored together. I am new to wearables and was not aware that a full 1 piece suit had to be seperate since there is not category for a 1 piece. So I split up the body, and made a helmet as a 2 piece set.

Need this reviewed with “gorilla helmet” please

Bumping to make it noticeable with the helmet <3 Saldivar24

1 Like

@FatherFin

I appreciate it man! Hoping to hear some feedback soon!

Great work! I hope it is for sale soon.

nice work! collection approved

1 Like

@vrglitch

Hey thanks man! I had to submit a change back in because I noticed there was this hole in the crotch area… lol!!! So when you get a chance, can you approve the changes? And any way you can get to the “gorilla helmet”? It goes with it and would love to put them on the market together. Just whenever you get some time. Ty again!

1 Like