Collection 'Glow Socks' created by AdoptaXolo is ready for review!

Glow Socks

View entire collection

Wearables

Pink Socks

Yellow Socks

Green Socks

1 Like

Who wouldn’t want a good pair of socks for the holidays :relaxed:

Taking a look now:) -H

1 Like

Hello @AdoptaXolo ! It seems that your thumbnails are not loading on my end! Please make sure that the thumbnails are 215x215 or 512 x 512 :slight_smile:

Looks like they are 512x512. How should I go about getting them to load. Thank you! :smiley:)

Looks like they are 512x512. How should I go about getting them to load. Thank you! :smiley:)

Sorry just asking the team what the issue is! Thank you for your patience!

No worries, is mine the only one with this issue or are others having similar issue? Hope its a simple fix. Thank you for your time :slightly_smiling_face:

@AdoptaXolo Hello again! So the team and I would like you to re upload the same model you have for each and then just hit push for changes. Your item may have not uploaded to the catalyst right! Once this is done @ me here again and will see if that works! Sorry about this!

I went ahead and uploaded the same model for each but does not show up with the push for changes icon. Do I have to upload each with a different name? Thank you for your help

Okay so you should just have to hit save changes I still dont see this on my end so Im gonna ask the team about this again sorry for the delay

Okay, Thank you! I’ve seen the push for changes appear when a collection has been approved and afterwards if changes are made then the push for changes appears. Maybe Im not doing something correctly on my end?

Any updates on this by chance. Thank you!

Ok, So I think I figured it out. I honestly have no clue but was thinking that maybe the white base color was
making it hard to see in thumbnail. Not sure but went ahead and uploaded again but this time with base colors set to corresponding sock names. Let me know if that changed anything. Thank you! Get some good rest and Have a great weekend! :slightly_smiling_face:

let me check it now:)

@AdoptaXolo Still not showing up on my end may be an internal issue the team is working on this:) thank you for your patience!

Hello! It has been a few days and wanted to check in and see if there were any updates on this. Thank you! Also if for some reason we are unable to make it work, can I post some different wearables I am working on instead of the socks? Thank you for your time and effort :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello! It has been a few days and wanted to check in and see if there were any updates on this. Thank you! Also if for some reason we are unable to make it work, can I post some different wearables I am working on instead of the socks? Thank you for your time and effort :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @AdoptaXolo! Im so sorry about the delay! Approved!! Thank you! It finally showed up for me!!

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face: Much appreciated! Enjoy the holidays!