Collection 'Glitch Candies Genesis Helmets' created by Koshi#366d is ready for review!

Glitch Candies Genesis Helmets

View entire collection

Wearables

Glitch Candies Epic Glow

Glitch Candies Genesis Black

1 Like

Hey guys this first Glitch Candies Helmet collection. Really excited for it.
Epic male and female have different textures and are glowing in interesting ways.
Legendary is one dark texture with glowing colours on the side. Both worked well for me in game but let me know if you see any issues.

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to AndreusAs#3991

Hey, collection approved!

2 Likes

Hehe :crazy_face: these things are crazy looking :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Amazing! Thanks so much for such a quick response. :pray: :raised_hands:

Thanks that was the aim! Glitchy and unusual :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, @Koshi ! There seem to be a small problem, due to which the wearables appear to be bugged in builder (though looking good in-world). It looks like this:

This might have happened due to the units system selected in the software, the model was made in, being different to the one chosen in Blender. For instance, if you made the models in 3Ds Max with inches as units system and then exported them to Blender with metric system.

Please, confirm if that’s the case.

Cheers!

Hey thanks for this. Yes I noticed that too. The wearables were generated in Max8 programming environment and processed in Blender using Blender units system so you might be right there. Since its already minted not sure if we can change anything at this point. They render well in world, just not in the marketplace viewer.

Hey! It can be fixed by re-uploading the model files with correct units setup. Please, consider doing so.

Cheers!

1 Like