Collection 'Fuego x Doki FW 2022' created by NikkiFuego#442b is ready for review!

Fuego x Doki FW 2022

View entire collection

Wearables

Ocean Peafowl

3 Likes

reviewing this collection now

3 Likes

Noticed a couple clipping issues and some distortion on the area marked with green.

3 Likes

Just re-uploaded. Thanks for catching those. @Yannakis

2 Likes

Hey, just a bit more clipping on the female and distortion on the male version.

1 Like

@Yannakis Just pushed again. Sorry for the hassle!

Collection approved!

1 Like

Hey @Yannakis , we found an issue with some unweighted verts on the male version, we have pushed changes if you’re able to re-approve.

Thanks!

Hey @Yannakis just following back up with this.

Hey sorry will check it now!

Looks like you also pushed changes on female version and it appears transparent now. Male is ok.

1 Like

Just fixed again @Yannakis

Hey @Yannakis would really like to get this closed out

1 Like

Could you minimize the clipping at this area?

Lets try this again haha @Yannakis Just uploaded new one

1 Like

Looks good, just some loose verts

Not sure how that happened lmao yikes. Okay just uploaded again x__x @Yannakis

1 Like

Same issue as earlier on fermale. Two way to fix the issue. You can either duplicate the faces, scale down slightly and flip normals which will also require expanding legs to connect to hips or just filling the gap.

@NikkiFuego I would close off/fill the bottom. if you need to save on poly count. I had this issue, but I ended up duplicating the polys on the inside to show inside face as well.

1 Like

Appreciate the suggestions, I’m just dumb and doing things quickly due to being a very busy week. Somehow norms got flipped. Adjusted and tested both rigorously in-game. Should be the final one…I hope… xD @Yannakis Sorry about the back and forth.