Collection 'Franky Baca Season 22-23' created by frankybaca#cd6f is ready for review!

Franky Baca Season 22-23

View entire collection

Wearables

Spaceship Bubble Puff Suit

• Description: Bubble Suit by fashion designer Franky Baca .
  • Rarity: rare
  • Category: upper_body

Link to editor

hi i will review this now

Could you move the space ship down a bit?

the limit is a 2.4m x 2.4m area centered around the avatar

Hello Sango, I believe I lowered the spaceship, I can see the changes when I’m on Decentraland’s editor page, but for some reason, I’m not seeing them when I click the edit link above on this page. Do you see the changes? If you have any questions let me know, thank you.

Hi @Sango,

@thefrankbaca made the correction. He asked my help to reply to you. Tks!

thank you @thefrankbaca make sure to reply or tag me so i get a notification

i will take a look now

1 Like

Could you reupload the file? its not been loading correctly for me over the past two days

1 Like

@sango Just re-uploaded the file thank you.

1 Like

could you also set to skin category instead of upperbody

1 Like

@Sango OK i just did.

This collection has been approved

hey @sango Thank you for the help, Now that i have my wearable for sale and minted I am having trouble wearing it , for some reason it wont load, do you have idea why that might be? or what I can do to fix this issue? I have tried a few things, and the generic wearables all load fine.

have you tried clearing the cache?

yes i cleaned the cache from my browser and tried again

I am having the same problem with this wearable. It won´t load. I have tried to clear the cache too.

1 Like

ok i will ask the devs to look into it

1 Like

@Sango Hey, I was wondering if the developers gave you any news? I noticed about a week ago my wearable was taken off the market and is back under review, probably trying to fix it right? did they say when it might be done?

i had to take it down so people dont purchase it whilst its not working correctly.

Ive not heard anything back yet. i will chase them up tomorrow if ive still not heard anything

1 Like

could you reupload the item please?