Collection 'Floating Mic ' created by serenaelis is ready for review!

Floating Mic

View entire collection

Wearables

**Take the Mic **

2 Likes

Will take a look soon!

1 Like

Looks good , just have to also add an earring as a main assett since its under earring category and display it on at least 50% of thumbnail.

1 Like

hi ! i think i did it, but not sure lol… i added earing as, "overrides, is this correct, it already was in earring category. and not sure what you mean by display it on thumbnail ? i think i have thumb nail photo. Bare with me as this is a first for me figuring this out solo . <3

or do i just keep it at upper body, cause its just the mic ! not earrings . just wasnt sure what to put there

You have to add earrings to the design since its under earrings category. Use this as reference: Collection 'Rich Homie Gang Gang Chain' created by RichHomieNFT#99c4 is ready for review! - #70 by Shibu

1 Like

can i take it off the earrings category ? what if i just want it to be a mic , what are my other options to approve this faster

1 Like

Hey, theres no such category so you’d have to follow the steps mentioned

2 Likes

hi there! i finnally added the earings to the microphone. Let me know if we are all good to go :smiley:

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

Awesomee, just add a thumbnail and display the earring on at least 50% of it and ill approve asap!

1 Like

what do you mean display thr earrings on 50% percent ?

Hi @serenaelis :wave: Basically what @Yannakis is saying is You must create a new png picture file “thumbnail” & increase the size of the earrings to match the size of the Mic or bigger. That way the earrings appear to be the main asset. Even though we all know the Mic is really the Main asset. Your wearable will look the same in world. Just the picture displayed in marketplace and on blockchain like opensea will look like the earrings are Huge lol. :laughing:
So basically they just want the earrings to stand out more in the photo.
I hope this helps answer your question :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I changed it , what about now ?

just updated it @Yannakis @OfficialCryptoCube took me a while but its done now ! i changed it in the builder. Let me know if there is anything else. :smiley:

1 Like

Looks great, collection approved!

2 Likes

thank you so much !!

2 Likes

hi yannakis, i just edited the wearable and added some hashtags, is there a way to review it over again, as i resubmitted it. just so its ready for the festival ?

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

Hey, sorry but this doesnt fit the theme of the Festival “Cyberpunk meets nature”

1 Like