Collection 'FACE Studios Drop 001' created by AnthonySims is ready for review!

FACE Studios Drop 001

View entire collection

Wearables

Golden FACE Earring

Skeleton Letterman Jacket

Pants with glowing red stripe

5 Likes

I affirm that all the artwork was originally designed by me and created by the 3D artist Mitch Todd aka @michi This is our second collection release together! Thank you.

3 Likes

Wow I love them! I’m in love with the earring

1 Like

Those are the coolest earings!

1 Like

Hello friends!
Earring:
1 Texture : Base Colour

Jacket has two Textures:
Texture #1: Base Colour (500x500)
Texture #2: Glow Emission

Pants has two textures:
Texture #1: Base Colour (500x500)
Texture #2: Glow Emission

Please let me know if any changes required and I’ll update~
Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Coolest earings ive seen so far!

3 Likes

I’d rock the earrings in the metaverse and iRL!

3 Likes

Super cool threads! Nice work.

2 Likes

Reviewing these now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @michi, they look great! One thing I would change though is regarding the earring thumbnail. I would make it way bigger and remove the avatar head. If you scrolled through wearables on opensea, you wouldn’t immediately see the earrings, but they should be the main focus.

Here’s a good example of what I’m thinking of, maybe you can try something like this?

Edit:
I also noticed this upon second inspection.

Looks like the pants don’t reach up all the way to the waist, but a portion has been extruded to match the waist, it looks quite strange. I’d suggest editing the female pants to go all the way up to the waist point or making the transition less jagged, more smooth

2 Likes

Hey @Chestnutbruze I have uploaded the newest versions of the earrings PNG and the female pants file. Thank you

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! ~

1 Like

Hey, thx for editing it so fast. I noticed an issue with the latest female pants upload too however
Looks like a skinning issue. The top part of the pants is not skinned identically with the corresponding bottom part the upper body, so they are moving differently.

2 Likes

Okay @Chestnutbruze I have uploaded the newest version of the female pants :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Great :+1: Approved!

1 Like

I want all these wearables! I love the design of the jacket and the earrings are fantastic! :heart_eyes:

1 Like