Collection 'ELO Knight Wearables v1' created by 0xChamp is ready for review!

ELO Knight Wearables v1

View entire collection

Wearables

King & Queen Robe

King & Queen Hat

ELO Knight Glasses

Will check this collection now!

Hey, there is some distortion at the chest area and also clipping with the neck. Please also fill the bottom of the upper body wearable so it doesnt appear transparent

:saluting_face: Let me fix these and re-upload by tomorrow. I shall tag you here once i do.

Thanks

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

hey @Yannakis, the issues should be fixed now, please have a look when you get time.

Thanks

1 Like

There are still a couple issues with the weighting of the robe. Please also add hair and helmet to the hides list of hat

hey @Yannakis, I have re-worked the weight painting and I think most of the issues should be fixed now. Feel free to point out any new/same ones you still see.

For the hat, I have added “helmet” to hide list, but would like to keep the hair visible. The hat can be worn with many different hair styles (shorter ones mostly).

1 Like

Still some distortion at the hips area. For the hat unfortunately hair must be hidden to avoid clipping issues but you can add a default haircut that fits the hat to the design.

Let me know if there’s any way I can help you fix any of these issues!

@yannakis,
Please have a look at the new changes, I hope everything is fixed now :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Just some weighting needed on the buttons so they follow they body and a small issue near the knee area with the leg clipping through the robe

1 Like

Fixed, Please have a look now.

Thanks!

Collection approved!

1 Like