Collection 'East Highland Collection' created by friskybumblebee#f8bd is ready for review!

East Highland Collection

View entire collection

Wearables

Baddie Outfit with Heels

Blonde Hair and Rhinestone Clips

2 Likes

Hey, I’ll check this now

1 Like

This is all approved, thank you~

1 Like

Haha right on man, I love the screenshot of approval! lol thank you so much!

1 Like

@michi Hey I went to edit the collection, I just changed the thumbnail because the sizing was off in the marketplace. Thanks for your time man!

1 Like

hey, looking at this it’s super stretched . Can you update to be 512x512?

QmeRpVgjfRdgPoQ53j9DVyQcYdpZL7Vakh56TFF8GiGCUn

@michi Just updated it too 512x512. Thanks for your time man!

I’ll update it now, thank you~

1 Like

@michi Hey Michi! sorry to bug you man, I updated the hair to RGB, and thumbnails to this collection. If you can take a look when you get a chance, I would appreciate it! thanks for your time!

1 Like

Hey @friskybumblebee !
I’ll re-review in a few hours. I’m currently traveling and will have better internet later today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @michi ! no worries at all, and thank you again for your time man!

The collection has been assigned to michitodd

The collection has been assigned to theankou

1 Like

This should be approved, I had a bit of trouble with internet but @theankou was able to help!
Shout out if you need any further support :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right on, thank you so much! really appreciate you guys helping me out!!

2 Likes

Hey @michi and @theankou sorry to bug you guys, but I needed to update the thumbnail and tags. Was wondering if you can take a peek? last time I promise lol! hope you guys have an amazing labor day!

The collection has been assigned to theankou

hello @friskybumblebee

also you can remove hair from replaces it doesnt matter to keep it like this
also i’m pretty sure you can remove hat from hiding list, because your hair on 90% can be combined with hats

2 Likes

@theankou Hey thanks for the swift reply! I just uploaded the revised file. Thank you for your time, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

1 Like