Collection 'Durags x OVDWP' created by Speedy#555a is ready for review!

Durags x OVDWP

View entire collection

Wearables

Durag

Will review the collection now.

1. Update the “Hides” category with “Helmet”.

2. Clipping issues on male representation during animations:

3. Clipping issues on female representation even when standing:

Cheers!

Good morning,

Thanks for the immediate response and feedback. I will get these issues resolved. How do I resubmit my submission once the revisions have been made?

Best Regards,

Speedy

Just re-upload the model via Builder.

Cheers!

AndreusAs,

The wearable has been revised and uploaded. The “hides” category has been updated. Also, the wearable has been addressed for clipping.

Thanks,

Speedy

1. Clipping during Fistpump on male:

2. Clipping during movement on female:

Don’t forget to test the wearables on the Ropsten testnet before another commit.

Cheers!

Good afternoon AndreusAs,

The wearable is now ready to be reviewed again. The wearable has been addressed for clipping. Also, the wearable was reviewed in the Ropsten testnet environment.

Thanks,

Speedy

Hey, looks like some small parts of the wearable are rigged to clavicle\arm bones, which leads to it moving in some strange ways during animations. Like this small part:

During walking anim it moves forward:

And it’s just one example. True for both representations.

I’d suggest rigging the wearable to only head and neck bones. Even if rigging to clavicles, it’d better rig it more evenly, in order to get rid of odd deformations.

Cheers!

Good morning AndreusAs,

Thanks for your patience. I believe the issue has finally been addressed now. Thanks for the recommendations on how to resolve the issue.

Best Regards,

Speedy

AndreusAS,

The new model has been uploaded and is ready for review.

Best Regards,

Speedy

Hey, sorry for the delay, collection approved!

AndreusAs,

No worries. I understand. Thanks! I accidentally minted all of my supply for another wearable yesterday. Is there any way I can “unmint” the supply? Also, should the supply I minted show up in my wallet? I’m not seeing them at all. Any info would be great.

Thanks,

Speedy

Been there :slight_smile: No way to unmint, as I know.

You could see all your items in My Store: