Collection 'Defiant Hoodies V.1' created by Rabbit is ready for review!

Defiant Hoodies V.1

View entire collection

Wearables

HoodieDCL

The collection has been assigned to AndreusAs#3991

Hey!

1. Please, reduce the amount of materials and textures to maximum 3 and 3 respectively (it’s 8 and 7 atm).

2. Reduce the amount of tris on the model to 1500.

3. Consider fixing some minor clipping issues on the female representation:

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi! We seem to have solved these issues, and we 've created a male and a female version of the wearable.
But we’ve enocuntered some problems regarding files size. We’ve been really careful not to exceed the 2MB between the two GLB, nonetheless we keep getting “The entire item is too big to be uploaded. The max size for all files (including the thumbnail) is 2MB”
Any help?
Our original idea was to have the wearable for today, tomorrow may still work. Do you think this is possible if we manage to solve the size issue?

Hey!

Yep, of course, I check forum every day now.

Concerning the size - what if you try to make it a little less than 2 MB?

Cheers!

Nice, Andreus!

We’ve worked it out. I believe it’s ok now. Please check it out as fast as you can (not trying to sound rude here, of course).

Cheers!

Hey, the model is good, but did you notice all the settings (like tags, description etc.) get reset after updating the model? Also, the wearable itslef has a name, that is supposedly the file name of the model, not the wearable name you intended. All this is not an issue, I just thought you wanted all this to be different. if it’s ok, I’ll just approve now. I’ll approve anyway in an hour in case you’re away, also.

Cheers!

Collection approved! Just tag me here if you make all the abovementioned changes.

Cheers!

Just one more thing, Andreus. I mess the wearable name, but I noticed after the first mint that it is possible to change it and I did so. Now I see the item as unsynced. Do you have to approve this as well?

Thanks again.

1 Like

Hey!

Of course, just actually “push” the changes, so that it’s again “Under reviw”.

Cheers!

1 Like

Oh, my… so rookie of me.

Just push’em.

The collection has been assigned to AndreusAs#3991

Hey!

Collection re-approved!