Collection 'Cute Cat Outfit' created by decentrafun is ready for review!

Cute Cat Outfit

View entire collection

Wearables

Cute Cat Ears

• Description: Neko ears!
  • Rarity: rare
  • Category: top_head

Link to editor

Cute bow Jacket

Cute Boots

Cute Cat Skirt

• Description: Kawaii skirt with paw
  • Rarity: rare
  • Category: lower_body

Link to editor
2 Likes

Looking forward to saying hi in this outfit xD

3 Likes

I am sure the Cat outfit will be a popular addition to the wearables in DCL

1 Like

Thank you! I am looking forward to being to publish my first wearable after so much work lol

1 Like

Hey there! Do you want to add a male representation to this wearable? Atm only female avatars can wear it, male avatars would need to switch body shape in order to find the items in their backpack. The thumbnail for the upper body looks unusual in the backpack, the rest look as expected. It might be related to the size of the thumbnail, please check that all the thumbnails in the collection are 1024x1024px, 512x512px or 256x256px.

Screenshot 2021-07-14 at 15.31.09

And there’s some clipping between the hands/gloves and the skirt.

Screenshot 2021-07-14 at 15.32.35

Hello! It’s only for females. Not really for males :slight_smile: . Yes i can update the top. Ok i will fix the skirt a bit. Thank you Kat

wait… even the cat ears are gender specific? i think u should make these unisex as i can see people of any gender wanting to wear these…

Oh did not think about that!!!

1 Like

Thank you sure will do! :smiley: I appreciate your thought

1 Like

I will make a male representation too then :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks! I appreicate you on-boarding my idea so quickly! I don’t believe it would even be that much work to create a male version!

1 Like

Yeah you are right!! It should be done today with all the rework

1 Like

Male neko…just some minor adjustments…

3 Likes

Great! The skirt isn’t showing up in the backpack for the male shape avatar but I can see it in the photo above, would you mind re-uploading it to the collection?

1 Like

Thank you kat yes i am still reworking the skirt because now there is clipping with the underwear hahah. I hopefully have it done within the next hours

Ok KAT i have fixed it now. I fixed all the thumbnails and the outfit for male. The clipping has been fixed too with the skirt.

1 Like

Awesome, looking good! There’s a little clipping on the skirt when the avatar runs forward, if you want to get rid of it you could try pulling the skirt out a little bit at the back - it’s quicker than trying different armature weights :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok let me try it! Thank you kat

1 Like

ok Kat i have finished all touches. Please check again

1 Like

One quick question cat. How do i put wearables in marketplace? I clicked on the button that says on sale. Is that all i have to do?