Collection 'Cube Man Joints' created by CubeManOfficial is ready for review!

Cube Man Joints

View entire collection

Wearables

Cube Man Joints

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to AndreusAs#3991

Hey!

The tris limit for an acsessory is 500, could you reduce the amount of polys to at least 600-650?

Otherwise it’s good to go.

Cheers!

Of Course I can reduce to 600-650 tris only problem is I’ll lose everything that was great about this wearable.These limits are far to small to even be able to create what we really want to. Unique items should have some kind of exception considering there is only 1 how does 1 item crash a game. These limitations have taken something fun and exciting and turned it into a bit of a drag. I will work on shrinking to nothing later today. :woozy_face:

Ok @AndreusAs I have managed to reduce to the required Tris without loosing to much of it’s Awesomeness :+1: If you could please rereview this piece it would be appreciated :grin:

Hey, collection approved!

1 Like

WooHoo! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank You @AndreusAs :grin: :+1:

HI @AndreusAs or anyone from the @decentramoderator team that can help. I was hoping to update this items Thumbnail. If that’s ok :wink:

Hey! It’s surely possible. Tag me here once it’s done.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thank You @AndreusAs But your assistance is no longer needed as this item has already been updated. Appreciate your time Have a great day :smiley:

1 Like