Collection 'Crypto Chicks SS22' created by NFTCreatorTours is ready for review!

Crypto Chicks SS22

View entire collection

Wearables

Crypto Chicks Flip Flop

• Description: Crypto Chicks x Meta Fashion House Summer Collect. by Hirotokai
  • Rarity: rare
  • Category: feet

Link to editor

Crypto Chicks Sunglasses

• Rarity: common
  • Category: eyewear

Link to editor

Crypto Chicks Pool Cover Up

• Rarity: epic
  • Category: upper_body

Link to editor

Crypto Chicks Bikini / Swimsuit

• Description: Crypto Chicks x Meta Fashion House Summer Collect. by Arnj_Joe
  • Rarity: rare
  • Category: upper_body

Link to editor

Will check these now!

1 Like

Thanks @Yannakis You’re the best!

1 Like

If I lay this 3d model over Arnj Joes, original design, are they going to match exactly? Because it def looks like it. Is this a collab- was Arnj jo paid for his model in some way?

2 Likes

Hi Nicole! Appreciate you and def appreciate you weighing in- @arnj_joe is the one who did the design- yes- He is mentioned as the Designer and yes he has bee paid for this design- I am happy to clarify anything else! Thanks Nicole!

2 Likes

And @HirotoKai was the designer for the other 3 in the collection - Thank you Nicole

2 Likes

Thanks for looking out for me, @Nicole!!

This is an authorized collaboration, though, everything is 100% good here :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey @Nicole I suddenly realize where you were going with this since this is a crypto chicks wearables collab-We definitely made sure that we got assurances that all designs were the work of the artist- that was very very important for them! You are awesome thanks @Nicole, really do appreciate you weighing in here-

1 Like

Yeah, I was saying w/o saying… so glad you’re on top of it. Good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Thank you Nicole! We’re on the same page :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Everything looks good, just gotta make these faces double sided! Sorry for taking longer than usual, had some issues with the test server!

1 Like

No worries!! I’ll let Hirotokai know tyty!

1 Like

Hi @Yannakis ! It should be all fixed! Thank you!

1 Like

Looks good, collection approved!

1 Like

Thank you @Yannakis!
:heart:

1 Like