Collection 'Crypto Auras - by Nikki Fuego' created by NikkiFuego#50db is ready for review!

Crypto Auras - by Nikki Fuego

View entire collection

Wearables

MANA Money Aura

ETH Money Aura

MATIC Money Aura

21 Likes

Hello my new DCL family! This is my first self-published collection! These auras are posted in tandem with @CryptoGent 's Money Aura. These are the Crypto Version of that one! :smiley: I plan to honor value with these collections. You can follow me on Twitter @NikkiFuego92 for the roadmap and Pre-Sale Information! Love you guys SO much! Thank you for making it possible to express art like never before! <3

6 Likes

Sheeeeshh!!! I’m rocking with all of them!

3 Likes

I’ll finally be rich haha :rofl:

5 Likes

These are beautiful, can’t wait to rock them :relieved:

3 Likes

Awesome aura’s - i’m interested in presale for sure

3 Likes

Yaasss!! Strut them bills boy! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Exactly!! xD Real manifestation! LOL <3

1 Like

Thank you so much, friend!!! #FuegoPower <3

1 Like

Yes I’m glad everything ha worked out and you can post these now!! Looks good Nikki I will definitely need this for my collection!

2 Likes

Soo much money it has an orbit of its own! Love these auras and for them to be so small, but also detailed is incredible! Great work Nikki

3 Likes

These really look great. All of your auras are really impressive and precise. Keep up the great work and continue to be an essential asset to this creative community. Good luck.

2 Likes

Thank you guys for your support! Glad you like them :smiley:

2 Likes

Dope, this is a great. Cant wait to see it in DCL…

1 Like

Also, Can you make an XRP one PLS :]

2 Likes

Nice work, can’t wait to see it in game, and wear it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey there @Lauretta was wondering if you could take a look at these? They follow the same guidelines as my other approved auras. Thank you for all the reviews you do!

Great stuff! Thanks for creating. :smile:

1 Like

These auras are so cool! Walking around looking like money.

1 Like

This is so cool! Thank you for being so creative with your work! :smiley: exicted to try!

1 Like