Collection 'Chillin not shillin' created by DisneyPixar is ready for review!

Chillin not shillin

View entire collection

Wearables

Chillin not Shillin

Heya! This isn’t showing up for us yet in the curation tab. Could you push a small change and then tag me here? Cheers!

Ok @grimey I did, let me know if that works!

The collection has been assigned to Grimey

Great thanks! Approved!

Thank you so much Grimey!

Hi again @grimey I had to push a small change to get the height just right, can you take a look at it when you have a chance? Thank you!

No worries, this is now re-approved! Cheers.

I’m so sorry to bug you again but I had to make one more tweak to make it sit on a certain rail in Decentraland! Fingers crossed it will work now if you could just check out this push :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Thank you!
@grimey

No prob! It looks like I can’t re-approve this yet. Can you double check the changes are saved on your end? Cheers!

Thank you @grimey I made a small edit and resubmitted! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Thank you for your patience!

No prob at all. It should be re-approved now, see if that does the trick! Cheers!

I am so, so, so, so, so, so sorry! I need just one more tiny approval! The height is perfect, but I didn’t realize that when you move the neck, you get this weird jabbing point on the shoulder blades (and it didn’t show up on Blender). I will forever be in your debt if you can take one more look at it! Thank you!

@grimey

Haha, no prob! Sorry it took me awhile to see this post. Re-approved!