Collection 'Chang'e by DigiFun' created by DigiFun is ready for review!

Chang’e by DigiFun

View entire collection

Wearables

Chang‘e by DigiFun

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

Hey, please weight the legs so they are responsive to the animations and to avoid clipping. Also please clean up the animation to only display the wearable

Hi @Yannakis
Thank you for your attention. I already change Thumbnails. We gave weights, but it didn’t work well, so I didn’t want to add weights to the legs to do the corresponding actions.

1 Like

Unfortunately i cant approve it like that. Let me know once its properly weighted so i can approve!

@Yannakis I have some confusion. May I ask why the dress of the ‘five elements’ can pass without adding weights?

1 Like

Because of the rules that were added to counter issues with wearables that werent properly weighted and because of the amount of clipping with the ground

Hi @Yannakis
Thank you for your answer. I get it.​​​​ The weight has been increased, please help to check again.

1 Like

Hey, theres some clipping at neck area and also dress still clips with floor. Can you confirm that the height is also below the 2.4m limit?

Hi @Yannakis
I re-uploaded, please check. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Not sure if it was updated. Just a reminder that one of the rules is that the wearable has to be fully weighted to the armature. Right now i believe theres no Upper/Lower Leg weighting.

Hi @Yannakis
we have already tried to add on weights. Since it’s a long skirt, by adding weights on it, the skirt will run like pants. Meanwhile, the shape of skirt is deformed, because it’s very big when it’s in action. We wish to keep the skirt as small as possible like we did in the first time, because by adding weights on it ruined the shape and is not as beautiful.

Hi @Yannakis
Because we want to do more excellent designs in dcl, digifun have a lot of insistence on maintaining the design concept. I think the weight of the trousers and the long skirt can be different, and it can be adjusted according to the difference.But this review took longer than originally planned. Our Mid-Autumn Festival party is about to start. So we’ve changed that, adding 100% weights. The skirt is different from the original design, not so good-looking. Does it meet the standard? Can it be passed?

1 Like

Hi @Yannakis
Could you help check is there any else problem with this dress? pls approve.

1 Like

Hey, looks like its only weighted to one leg which also causes some distortion. You can weight it in half to each leg according to side and it should work like all the dresses in the marketplace. Also please remove the background from thumbnail so its transparent

Hi @Yannakis
I already changed. Pls check. Thank you sooo much!

Still not fully weighted to the armature which causes clipping with the floor. I suggest reducing the length a bit and also weighting to foot bone.

1 Like

Hi @Yannakis
It has been re-uploaded. Check, please. Can you help with an early review? We have a party in one day. Thank you soooo much!!

1 Like

Collection approved!

Thank you!!! @Yannakis