Collection 'Chang Gang Rocket' created by KanyeEast is ready for review!

sick hat! … such a huge twist in wearable design xd

1 Like

Great update, it seems your model is having some issues with normals or material blending transparency .please verify normals are facing correctly.

Check @Malloy explanation on how to fix them.Collection ‘Ancient Astronaut Collection’ created by Runixcoin#985f is ready for review! - #16 by Malloy

Please also remove Alien vs Predator Tag as it may have IP issues.
Thank you!

1 Like

Hey vrglitch, thx fo gettin bak :), just removed the alien vs predator tag, and yea did all da steps Malloy instructed in da forum, went in edit, clicked A and selected all face, then; ( Mesh > Normals > Recalculate Outside ) in edit to make sure all normals facing correctly, exported again and re-uploaded just to be sure, da alpha blend thing is part of da design to make it a bit transparent but not fully, so has a transparent blend to it!

Rdy on my end!
Thank you <3

Great work, collection approved. Thank you!!!

1 Like

thank u vrglitch :smiley: <3

hey vrglitch, sorry can u re-approve again, just made changes, the latest version uploaded messed up the eyes, just fixed it back, already had buyers that bought it, so had to quickly make a fix, tysm! sorry fo the trouble @vrglitch

Done, should be ready to go.

1 Like

awesome, thanks vrgtlich <3 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I agree that the Committee should not unanimously approve anything that may be deemed controversial. But, I also believe in staying DECENTRALIZED and allowing the freedom of creativity. I believe this should have went up for a community vote for approval. Cleary weapons are of no issue “Sometimes”? Was this Sidearm put up for a community vote? Or did the Committee pass this unanimously? That should have set the precedent if so. Cheers! @vrglitch @Shibu @HirotoKai @DaddyChang

4 Likes