Collection 'Champion Smokers League' created by Gorilla#0542 is ready for review!

Another Bump for Review please, it is now over 2 weeks for approval. However, I know yall are onboarding new curators. Can you please take a few moments to review?

@Shibu @Lauretta @Chestnutbruze @HirotoKai @Yannakis or any others.

2 Likes

Hey, thank you for the patience! just some minor clippin issues on the female version. Also, could you make the earrings on the thumbnail a bit bigger so they take up at least 50% of it?

2 Likes

@Yannakis yes, we saw the clipping for the female, but it was very minimal in only certain clothes, however the spacing between the hips and the hands is very tight. So, it was either have clipping in the hands or clipping in the clothes. We are updating the thumbnail now.

3 Likes

Thank you, we have made the updates that you recommended. New Thumbnail with 50% showing Earring and new female with a thinner diameter belt, tested in Ropsten don’t see any more clipping. Please let me know if there is anything else that needs to be done. Thank you again for your time!

3 Likes

Collection approved!

3 Likes

Thank you!!! This is amazing!

3 Likes

Thank you! Cheers to you. We appreciate such a speedy review.

1 Like

:heart_eyes: thank you for taking the time! i really appreciate this! i looking forward to sending these out to the dcl community!

2 Likes