Collection 'Champion Smokers League' created by Gorilla#0542 is ready for review!

Champion Smokers League

View entire collection

Wearables

Gold Smoker League Belt

• Description: Created By Mr.W and Mr.J
  • Rarity: legendary
  • Category: earring

Link to editor
42 Likes

We’re really happy with how this piece came out. A glamor piece for our good friend Kevin. Showcased as a prize fight boxing belt, we really gave this thing as much bling as possible for the community to strut around. I’ve always been a big UFC fan so I really enjoyed this one. We really hope the community enjoys it too. Cheers.

5 Likes

This was a great project to work on with KevinLawlor, I loved his reaction when he first saw the item. Mr. J really came through with this awesome texture and design. Love Love Love it!

Respectfully,

• Mr. W
6 Likes

Thank you Mr.W and Mr.J for any awesome design. Thank you Decentraland community for the support and kindness in the journey to get here! 2 months and I haven not felt more welcome anywhere…

This idea was created with the great community some amazing people are building in decentraland. I truly look forward to sharing more creative designs from amazing artists working here! I hope you all will welcome this collaboration and enjoy the fun nature as it is something special to me. Please let me know what I can do and if you enjoy the Champion Smokers League!

11 Likes

Congrats on your drop Kev!! They look siiick! Pretty cool, there isn’t any belt really out there, such a cool addition to the space!

LETS GOOO!! This has to get approved ASAP!

7 Likes

super liity! wwe type time

5 Likes

We’ve been needing a drippy belt in DCL and this fits the bill! Congrats to Kev on this lit drop!

Lets speed this through the approval, no consideration even needed its too fire!!

5 Likes

love this 420 Champs

6 Likes

Congratulations guys!
So good to see all that creativity!
Approval needed!
:fist_right::gem::fist_left:

5 Likes

These are awesome! congrats on your submission Kevin!

5 Likes

Awesome! Congrats for this wearable. =)

4 Likes

Nice! definitely need these! :fire:

4 Likes

Im see some great events in the future with wearables like this XD

4 Likes

wow - WORLD champions league - great ones!!

3 Likes

If you SMELLLLLLLLLL What the rock is COOKING!

4 Likes

This needs to be available asap on the marketplace.

4 Likes

Let me cop a belt lmao dope thooo

4 Likes

Done perfect it looks great! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I love the pink! NEEEEED! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Why is this not out yet? I need some body slamming and clothes lining to do, ASAP. Dont sleep.

4 Likes