Collection 'Bongs R A Habit ' created by bongsRAhabit#5227 is ready for review!

Bongs R A Habit

View entire collection

Wearables

**Bong Buddy **

3 Likes

Hey! I will check collection now!

3 Likes

Thank you very kindly! Please let us know if your require any changes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The collection has been assigned to theankou

3 Likes

WJ Designs is proud to make an RGB item that can change skin color with the new hair color changer. BongRAHabit congratulations on your first DCL item, it was our pleasure.

3 Likes

add this categories to hiding list:

• helmet
  • tiara
  • earring
  • eyewear
  • mask

also for some reason mouth increasing size with emote headexplode, can you remove weight painting to head from mouth?

3 Likes

Making changes now, we would like to keep the eyewear, but will remove everything else as recommended. In addition, the mouth is part of the head, and I think that is an issue with the builder, because the mouth should not be there when we hide head.

2 Likes

Changes have been made as recommended. @theankou

2 Likes

checking collection now

3 Likes

all good, i’ll wait for answer from team about mouth issue and will let you know when i’ll get news

3 Likes

Thanks. Because it happens to a lot of our pieces lately. But when you go to try and change the mouth it will then disappear as it should be. We do not have a mouth on this piece.

2 Likes

Hey! I can’t approve collection because thumbnail size is wrong, it should be 1024x1024

1 Like

Fixing it now @theankou

1 Like

Please check when available, the thumbnail is now corrected. Can you tell me what the original file size was for the thumbnail? I thought you couldn’t add a thumbnail to the builder that was not correct in size and dimensions, due to the file size constraints.

Thank you again for your quick response.

Respectfully,
-Mr. W

1 Like

collection approved!

3 Likes

Thank you again for everything!! We appreciate your time and efforts.

Respectfully,
Mr. W

1 Like

Thank you @theankou . We appreciate you and you your team being understanding with the formatting of this piece. Have a great day :slight_smile: