Collection 'Bit Rock Collection' created by 4Bit#df4e is ready for review!

Bit Rock Collection

View entire collection

Wearables

Bit Leather Jacket

• Description: Dress up your Rock soul! Made in Italy quality jacket!
  • Rarity: rare
  • Category: upper_body

Link to editor
7 Likes

@4Bit Supa-stylish :sunglasses: really beautiful i love this!

1 Like

Will review this now.

1 Like

You might want to add some polygons on the inside, sometimes it’s possible to see environment through the model. Just one loop would be sufficient. It’s true for bothe representations.

Cheers!

Awesome work my friend :clap::clap::clap::sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok definitely! Ehm … could I go over a few faces and slightly exceed 1500 triangles :slight_smile: ? Just to add the internal loop you ask me… I removed those internal faces because I no longer knew what else to remove to get to 1500 …

Thanks for the very quick review!

Amazing :black_heart: I love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It would be great to see Einstein wearing the leather jacket in decentraland, physics rock!

1 Like

Hey, you could go a little bit over the limits, it’s okay. 100-200 triangles, that is.

1 Like

Super cool design man! Cool work!!

1 Like

Ok thank you very much! I’m working on it! I will notify when they are ready!

1 Like

For Those About to Rock We Salute You

1 Like

Hi @AndreusAs , I fixed all the holes, now the jackets are completely watertight :slight_smile: ! Let me know if they are okay, thank you very much!

1 Like

I’ve been keeping an eye on this item, would love to help you promote when it’s ready. Contact me @OldCyrus84 on Twitter if you are interested, thanks!

1 Like

Hey, collection has been approved.

1 Like

Thaaaank youuu very much!!! :slight_smile:

I’m a bit sad that the preview on the marketplace is different from how you see it in the world … the metallicity and the dark of the color are different … is there a way to bring the preview more similar to reality? It took me a long time to find the correct black point :slight_smile:

Hi @AndreusAs , I think I understood what the problem was :), the characteristics of the materials such as metallicity and roughness do not influence much in the game but can be seen in the marketplace. I changed the metallicity and roughness of the jackets and I pushed the changes for revision. Thanks for everything.

Hello, collection re-approved!

1 Like

:tada: :tada: :tada: Thank youuuuuu