Collection 'Bear Gang™' created by Cosy is ready for review!

Bear Gang™

View entire collection

Wearables

BitBears™ - Bear Head

7 Likes

Hey there! This helmet may have IP issues, please provide written consent by The Official BitBears™ to proceed with this design. Please email legal@decentraland.org to reconfirm that the NFT/wearable submitted is in full compliance with Decentraland’s Content Policy and Terms of Use and you accept those terms. You might want to adjust the size of the helmet as it clips with some animations like the fist pump, raise hand and kiss emotes. Thank you!

1 Like

Hey Kat! Thank you very much for your consideration of the IP and the steps taken to protect it. I can confirm I am the owner of the brand and have submitted the e-mail as per your request, to confirm compliance with Decentraland’s Content Policy.

I have reduced the helmet scale to minimise clipping with the animations you have mentioned. The only emote that it will continue to collide with is the fist pump, as this action brings the hand so close to the avatar head that it would be impossible to prevent without significantly reducing the wearable and sacrificing the novelty element of the oversized bear head. The product is intended to provide utility to the owners including the provision of access to members only/VIP parcels and to be worn primarily during our regular BitBears™ event schedule, which again will utilise NFT access and provide owners with access to mystery prizes only accessible when the wearable is worn. As this is the ‘OG Bear Head’ limited to 100 editions, there will be future Bear Heads released in the EPIC category which will serve a wider audience, in which case, the wearable can be considerably reduced so that it doesn’t collide with any emotes and is also compatible with other (head) wearable items.

In light of this, I would be happy to compromise on the fist pump emote clipping on this occasion, if you would be willing to agree.

Many thanks for your consideration!

3 Likes

looking dope! hoping to see some bitbear gloves once that option is available too!

2 Likes

Update: enabled earrings and top head due to popular demand :slight_smile: