Collection 'BDSM Techno Clothing' created by GG#4610 is ready for review!

BDSM Techno Clothing

View entire collection

Wearables

BDSM Techno Lower

BDSM Techno Harness

Will check these now!

1 Like

Upper body looks good.
Lower body has a few clipping and normals issues…

1 Like

Same for male version.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll update the lower parts.

1 Like

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

Hi @Yannakis I updated the lower body again. Can you please have a look. :slight_smile: Please let me now if you can approve this one.

Cheers,

1 Like

Hey, just some gaps here!

1 Like

Hi @Yannakis These gaps are part of the underlying base itself. Are you talking about the reflective lines there?

Also I assume the other wearable in the collection is fine? :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Gaurav

1 Like

Hey yeah the white lines are loose vertices

1 Like

@Yannakis Hey Thanks for the clarification. I updated the file again. It should solve the issue. Can you please have a look at the new one? :slight_smile:

Hey, i see some weighting issues which i dont think were there before

1 Like

Hi @Yannakis I updated the file again. Can you please review it. It should look fine now. :slight_smile:

Hey make sure the lowest part of upper bodies and highest part of lower bodies are only weighted to the hips bone.

1 Like

Hi @Yannakis. Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I made the changes and uploaded the updated version. Can you please have a look and see if it’s working for you now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks good! All i can see is these loose verts and a gap here!

1 Like

Gap on female, loose verts on male

1 Like

Hi @Yannakis I did change the base model for the lower body so the loose verts should be solved now. But do you have any suggestions on how to solve the gap between the lower body and the feet? The lower body file from the DCL gdrive has no feet in it.

1 Like

You can download the base mesh from github and adjust it to the feet

1 Like

@Yannakis Awesome. Thanks for the suggestion. I updated the file. It should be good now. Can you please review it. :slight_smile: