Collection 'Baby Bet Peng' created by eggsitus is ready for review!

Baby Bet Peng

View entire collection

Wearables

Baby Pet Peng - Eggsitus

Baby Pet Peng - Duty

13 Likes

Like the real professional that I am, I have named this collection “Baby Bet Peng” instead of “Baby Pet Peng”. Can the Devs do something? :joy:

Other than that I think this should be straightforward, it’s the 5th and 6th wearable I have created on DCL so far. Please let me know if I can answer any questions to make the approval process faster.

Cheers, Eggsitus

2 Likes

gib!
baby peng doodooodododo
baby peng doodooodododo

3 Likes

I need this! Both look so sick!

2 Likes

this is nutty! love it need more pets!

1 Like

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)

@Lauretta here’s another one of my collections. Don’t you want to see this cutie waddle the metaverse soon? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @dogman
Hoping to get to your level at some point!

FLAww5rXwAQuvmh

4 Likes

Wow! Can’t wait :pray::raised_hands: I want all the Baby Pengs :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

i love how the baby peng moves XD cant wait to see this in dcl.

2 Likes

The Animated Pets Need to Be The New Standard!!! Thank You Eggsitus For Once Again Bringing Value To Decentraland.

2 Likes

How can Baby Peng be so cute?

2 Likes

hi @michi, here is my latest submission. Can you approve?

1 Like

Hi @michi and @Lauretta wishing you an awesome weekend and just bumping this up for approval :slight_smile:

Will check those right now!

1 Like

Could you also add a top head so the category isnt misleading?

The reason I added top head to the yellow peng and earrings to the other one is so that I can wear it with my other wearables. Is it possible to keep it somehow?

and also so that i can wear both penguins at the same time

Wow! Thank you for looking at these. Soooo excited to see these in action in DCL :heart::heart::heart:

Unfortunately theres no pet category so only way to approve this would be by adding a main asset for the category you’re using and displaying it on at least 50% of the thumbnail

I see, thanks for the info. I have changed them both to top head now as per your previous request. Thanks for the quick reply!