Collection 'Art Festival Eyes' created by Refraction is ready for review!

Art Festival Eyes

View entire collection

Wearables

Art Festival Eyes

Will check this collection now!

1 Like

Collection approved!

1 Like

Thanks @Yannakis
I just sent in an update. On the test server I didn’t notice any issues. I realize however, the white portion of the mask didn’t come out as full white, so the rgb has a slight spill over on the main servier.

I forgot to bake the masks emits instead of rendering the image to ensure it’s full white. while this could be a way to introduce rgb into some of the makeup, it was not intended for this piece.

1 Like

Approved the change!

1 Like

Thanks @Yannakis,

On a side note, prior to publishing, I also noticed on the test server on the female avatar I had to move the eyes a bit closer together since the makeup at the corner of the left eye seemed to be flickering. For future reference, I’m wondering if the meshes on the test server are an older version and if the main server won’t experience this flicker?

1 Like

Hm are you sure you were using the correct base avatar without any edits? Should be the same as the ones in the test network

with the eyes, since they’re png files, I think they apply directly to the vanilla mesh already in there. I didn’t try including it on a helmet that replaces the head model.