Collection 'ANREALAGE A&Z/PLANET COLLECTION' created by 0xcf92...c6c94 is ready for review!

ANREALAGE A&Z/PLANET COLLECTION

View entire collection

Wearables

ANREALAGE PATCHWORK DRESS 01

ANREALAGE PATCHWORK DRESS 02

ANREALAGE PATCHWORK DRESS 03

ANREALAGE SPACE DRESS 01

ANREALAGE SPACE DRESS 02

ANREALAGE SPACE SUIT 01

ANREALAGE SPACE SUIT 02

ANREALAGE MOONWALK ROKO BOOTIE

Will check this collection now

2 Likes

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

The faces on one shoe are inverted, all skins need to have the neck area filled in and the gap between the pants and jacket. Also some clipping on the legs coming through the dress and need to fill the bottom of the dress in the second picture

@Yannakis Thank you for confirming! And I uploaded revised my wearables data. Please check again.

1 Like

Still a couple gaps that need to be filled. Also shoes are not connected to the legs.
For the space suit it might be better to upload as an upper body instead of skin and hide everythign instead of head so that the face is visible.

@Yannakis
Thank you for confirming! I uploaded revised my wearables data. The design of the space suit is a design that I am very particular about. So, we mint it as skin.

Make sure the top part of shoes is only weighted to the leg bone so it stays connected. For the space suit if its gonna be a skin that means there wont be a face filling the mask so you need to fill it with a mesh so you cant see the inverted normals from inside

@Yannakis
Thank you for confirming!
I uploaded revised my wearables data.
I would appreciate your confirmation.

1 Like

Theres a gap between all space suits and shoes.
Also the separate shoes need a bit more adjustment to connect nicely with the lower body
Face still not filled and appears invisible.

@Yannakis
Thank you for confirming!
I uploaded revised my wearables data.
I would appreciate your confirmation.

Collection approved!

1 Like