Collection 'AaronLeupp.com 404 Dino Pants' created by AaronLeupp is ready for review!

also @Yannakis I was told by @Malloy this is the proper way to display thumbnails where the main part of the wearable should be featured and the other part that is not the feature slot smaller away in corner. i know the rules seem to not apply to anyone else since several other people get approved and don’t have to do this lol but just following the rules I was told and the reason why I made the thumbnails like this in the first place. thanks.

1 Like

That applies when you make a wearable that falls under no category so you have to make a main asset

Approved all, thank you for making all the changes!

1 Like

Yessss! Thank you so much! I have been told by @Billyteacoin and @Opa_aq0 the two Dino Shoes work great in game but the display looks like this. Anyway we can fix? If not all good it just confuses people lol I also can’t comment on Lava Dino and Gold Dino fourms. Can you comment on them so I can comment back on them if needed? Thanks again.

2 Likes

You have to move it to the center in blender and apply transforms

1 Like

I am slow and put white font when the backgrounds are white/ light grey so they are unreadable lol. I have updated all three thumbnails of this 404 pants and those lava and gold shoes ready for approval. thank you!

Screen Shot 2022-05-16 at 11.06.49 PM

@Yannakis I am slow and put white font when the backgrounds are white/ light grey so they are unreadable lol. I have updated all three thumbnails of this 404 pants and those lava and gold shoes ready for approval. thank you!

Any luck on updated approving the update on the 3 dino themed wearable thumbnails? If not all good I will check in next week. Thanks again.

1 Like

I think you need to @mention his name

1 Like

oh yes you right thanks. @Yannakis Any luck on updated approving the update on the 3 dino themed wearable thumbnails? If not all good I will check in next week. Thanks again.

1 Like

Yeap will get back on soon to re approve!

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

Not that funny spending people’s time… Please change back to the dinos attatched to leg.