Third Party collection Metaverse Travel Agency with URN: urn:decentraland:matic:collections-thirdparty:kollectiff

Metaverse Travel Agency

View entire collection

Wearables

- Rarity: unique

1 Like

Hey! I will check collection! :sweat_smile:

Hey! Can you provide message with example of API?

The collection has been assigned to theankou

Hello Theankou, yes:

https://decentraland.themta.io/registry/kollectiff/address/0x468cCd8Cda9D4f9414a41220F6B08E8d5E9F3D16/assets

https://decentraland.themta.io/registry/kollectiff/address/0x468cCd8Cda9D4f9414a41220F6B08E8d5E9F3D16/assets/0xBD888e50969748805cDF77bCF283fEbE493f190c:0

1 Like

Hey! I noted several issues on your helmet models:

• holes should be closed, i can’t approve helmet with holes like this…

• on some helmets normals seems to be inverted, looks all like all headphones ears seems have inverted normals :frowning:

• this categories from replaces should be moved to hiding list

• hat

• mask

• helmet should be removed from replaces list

Hello Theankou, I hope you are very well. Can we share with you the collection in other way? I meaning, share with you a google drive to verify the helmets and them if you considere all are well we will upload to the collection. Upload the files are very complicated.

Best
Emi

1 Like

Hi! Yea, sure, you can write in PM I will take a look

Hello Theankou, I uploaded the collection with the changes, take a look when you have time.
Best
E,

1 Like

Hey @ebilli ! Most of issues are fixed. But i noted two more issues for helmets

1. there are still hole in helmet and when i use /emote headexplode i can see neck and hole inside helmet

2. when i run helmet goes a bit further neck and this cause issue, i recommend you to move helmet model a bit back to avoid this issue with neck on running and any other animations

Before doing batch process send me 1 GLB with fixes (in PM), i will test in-game and will tell you if everything is OK or not

Looks like i missed this issues previously, sorry :frowning:

Hello theankou, we uploaded the helmets again. Check a look when you have time.

Best
E

collection approved!

Hi. I’m not associated with the Metaverse Travel Agency, but rather, I’m an owner of a bunch of helmets. I consulted with Peanutbutta and he pointed me to this thread. I have 2 issues:

1. I couldn’t help but notice that the mohawks are all off. You have one in the sample above, 829, that has the mohawk. I’m the owner of helmet 4326 and it looks like this within Decentraland right now:

On the MTA discord, I was told that a fix would be coordinated, but I haven’t seen anything here yet. it’s possible that they’re redoing the 290 or so helmets that have the mohawk.

1. I also own helmet 464, and can’t help but notice that it doesn’t show up in my inventory when I check the box that shows me the rest of my helmets. Is this a case of MTA missing a render, or did it get lost in the shuffle somewhere along the way between MTA and the wearables committee? I’m not looking to point fingers and blame people, but I’d be interested in knowing what went wrong. This is a rather large collection, so mistakes are bound to happen.