Open Call for Delegates / Apply now!

Address or ENS name: 0xAeD753D90b7C88103Fbee3Bf90DA4436C326D9E1

Short Bio (280 characters max):

Hi! I’m Gabriel Ribeiro, but people know me as Metacrowner.

I have a degree in information systems and always worked in the area of ​​systems and marketing.

Atm I’m working with the VR technology to metaverse and developing mobile games

Relevant links:

• Discord: Gabriel Ribeiro | MetaCrowner#8940

• Twitter: @MetaCrowner

• reddit:

My relevant skills (comma-separated values or tags):

• community leader and moderator

• Crypto investor

• Android and IOS game developer

• translator

• good network if big brands

• VR and metaverse promoter

My involvement with Decentraland:

I showed up in December 2021. Im wearable creator with partners from Brazil and Europe, but have helped several DCL communities build the tech out for their communities (see BlockXwearables, Zero2hero, Metawear).I’m Decentraland Reporter and promoter for brands entering DCL.

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

I want to get a higher value on my point of view of DAO proposals, taking the voice of my own community and my knowledge to decide the votes weekly on my twitch stream

My 5-year vision for Decentraland:

I fell like in 5 years decentraland gonna be one of the most important metaverse in the world, growing how the community choose on a space with freedom of speak and democracy.

I hope that we can build a community connect without any kind of discrimination or social separation

What do you think is the most important issue in Decentraland?

Actually on my point of view we don’t have enough people interested in the DAO and how does it work, this make the DAO don’t work like it’s built for, we need more people delegated working on the vote system daily and showing it to the community.

Decentraland don’t have a big brand behind like Meta or Microsoft because it’s a decentralized organization, this way we must grow together as one community to show to the world that the community voice is louder then a enterprise.

We are late on Decentraland growing process because the actual miss information about the DAO, the way to get things approved or rejected isn’t fast enough to web3 competition.

2 Likes