Open Call for Accountability Committee members

What is your full name or ENS name?

dax dee

Short Bio (280 characters max):

LAND owner since the genesis auction, DAO grantee via the dcl-metrics.com project and active DCL/DAO community member

What is your primary wallet address?

0x895Be97bDb9F8a244c472B18EA96DeE39ddf8fe5

Can you commit at least 5 hours per week to the DAO?

yes

What are your reasons for wanting to be an Accountability Committee member?

I think this is a much needed position and I have been quite deeply involved in the day-to-day goings on of the DAO for more than a year. I think I am able to research, judge and synthesize a logical and coherent opinion from the facts which would be presented in these cases in order to keep the Grants program running smoothly and with strong community confidence

What is your history with both Decentraland and Decentraland’s DAO?

As i mentioned in my bio, I have been involved in DCL since the Genesis Auction and actively involved in the DAO for more than a year now. I have an active grant via my project dcl-metrics and have successfully closed another small grant via my SDK work with the “dungeons and dragons demo” team. I am very active in discord and have solid relationships with the community there.

What skills, qualifications, and experience will you bring to the Accountability Committee?

I’ve worked on a wide variety of projects in my life, from multi-million dollar software contracts with large teams and complicated organizational structures to planning community events with a small team of volunteers. I have a good sense of catching and handling red flags before they become problems and I enjoy working with passionate people to solve problems.

Provide links to any relevant social media profiles or other information that will help the community when evaluating candidates.

I don’t really use social media since closing fb in 2011.

Provide a list of two references, at least one of which is in the Decentraland community that can attest to your character and/or commitment to Decentraland.

@gsbroz - project lead at edifice metaversal
@champ - founder of Wilderness and DAO Committee candidate

10 Likes