Initiative: Free TON airdrop + DCL

Hello everyone!

We would like to discuss a new initiative in DCL. Free TON project is going to open its office in DCL.

About Free TON

Free TON is a fast, secure and scalable blockchain and network project, capable of handling millions of transactions per second if necessary, and both user-friendly and service provider-friendly. Free TON based on Telegram Open Network: History behind Telegram Open Network blockchain

The original TON Platform with TON Storage, TON Proxy, TON Services and TON DNS was developed by Dr. Nikolai Durov. Unfortunately, Telegram was forced to end their journey toward this goal quite literally because centralized authorities have way too much power over the internet.

Free TON added a lot to the TON platform in order to move it forward to become the very first sustainable network for a truly decentralized internet. When the announcement came that Telegram would end its endeavor, Pavel Durov, the CEO of Telegram, stated the following:

“I want to conclude this post by wishing luck to all those striving for decentralization, balance and equality in the world. You are fighting the right battle. This battle may well be the most important battle of our generation. We hope that you succeed where we have failed.”

The integration

The idea is to make a content integration of DCL world and Free TON:

• Open Free TON headquarters;
  • Create a game for mining crystals (Free TON currency);
  • Make an airdrop to all DCL NFT holders.

Now this proposal is being discussed in the Free TON community. If we show some activity then our chances for this integration become higher.

• DCL community can get more content and free tokens.
  • Free TON will have their office and new users for their blockchain.

Game Description

A crystal mine and an NPC-assistant will be located in the Free TON Headquarters. Players will be able to communicate with the NPC, who will tell him interesting facts about Free TON and offer to mine some crystals.

If the player agrees to play the game, he will be given a mattock, which he can use to mine crystals. The player will see the number of mined crystals in special interface window. Same interface window will have a “WITHDRAW” button, that will be linked to the landing page, where he will be able to withdraw his crystals.

Massive Airdrop

Distribution of tokens to all the Decentraland’s players, who have purchased their nickname or any NFT assets of Decentraland.

Token distribution will be made based on proof of stack. A scoring model will be developed and put in place in order to evaluate each DCL player’s net value and his assets’ value.

Token distribution will be made in proportion with each wallet’s score.

DappCraft team will be glad to organize this for the benefit of decentralization.

Appreciate your feedback and ideas!

4 Likes

This seems like an interesting initiative! I’d be all for this; more integration on the DCL platform and an airdrop for DCL NFT holders?! What’s not to like!

1 Like

great! it is necessary to support