[DAO:wb536ai] Add the location 120,-4 to the Points of Interest

by 0x36ccb635cde229560525956c9ad249a8977b5c89 (hakanetwork#5c89)

Abdi İbrahim Pharmaceuticals

Should the scene located at 120,-4 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

This is the exact version of a physical building in Istanbul, Turkey. It belongs the famous pharma company Abdi İbrahim. It is a different experience. It should be a point of interest.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Hi HakaNetwork,
I checked out your building, it is very well made and amazing that it has an irl counterpart! I haven’t seen your project before, can you tell us if you’ve hosted any events for the Decentraland community at your parcel? Is your outreach going to be for all users, or specifically your pharmaceutical company? Are you planning on hosting any events in the future? I personally like to see projects active in the community and contributing back to the Decentraland user experience before applying for a POI star. Thank you.

3 Likes

At this time, I’m not so sure that it should be. There are many ways in which you can change my mind, but I’m of the opinion that a POI should be attracting daily users and offer an enriching experience to the community.

Just because it’s an exact version of a physical building doesn’t mean it should be a point of interest for Decentraland. A POI should be given to places that provide quality experiences for the whole community of Decentraland. Just my thoughts.

1 Like

I voted yes. Because Abdi Ibrahim is most popular company in their market at Istanbul.

I agree with others. Regardless of outside of Decentraland standing and popularity, in order for me to consider a POI, I like to see brands/spaces interacting with the community. Hosting events that bring us together, and help the DCL platform grow and expand. Including bringing in new users, and helping to keep them active here.

I have not seen this out of your spot, and until I see the value you all can bring within Decentraland, I will be voting no. But in the future if you engage and show us, how you value the platform and community, I will reconsider a vote!

And if this doesn’t pass now, don’t feel discouraged, many people have needed to apply a few times to show they are committed to DCL, before people are comfortable voting.

Will be watching to see what you do next, and welcome to Decentraland!

3 Likes

Hello HakaNetwork ^.^

Awesome Build, But I Do Not Think I Have Ever Attended/Seen Any of Your Events. My Personal Thoughts on POI Stars Are That They Should Be Given To Locations That Are of Interest, Meaning This Location Hosts Events Consistently And Is a Hot Spot Within Decentraland.

Today I Will Vote No, But I Do Hope To See The Team More Active, So That I May Vote Yes Next Time

Thank You So Much For Taking The Time To Write This Proposal, I Look Forward To Attending Any Events You May Hold In The Future.

1 Like

Add the location 120,-4 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: REJECTED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 1% 4,366 VP (19 votes)
  • No 99% 750,581 VP (33 votes)