[DAO: QmdvxRv] Meditate On Peace - Positive Clothing

by 0x6e8f9e7961d30a435114ee5793614be7040f1210

Should the following Tier 4: up to $60,000 USD, 6 months vesting (1 month cliff) grant in the Content Creator category be approved?

Abstract

I would like to launch a clothing company in Decentraland. I have already created six tshirts that will each cost me about $1700 USD to publish. I have already invested in designing/creating the shirts and claiming the ‘MeditateOnPeace’ name (I also own the meditateonpeace.com, meditateonpeace.org and @meditateonpeace). The essence of the brand will be to encourage a positive mind set. The idea came to me during a special experience two years ago and I believe Decentraland is the perfect community/place to turn the idea into reality.

Grant size

33,333 USD

Beneficiary address

0x6e8f9e7961d30a435114ee5793614be7040f1210

Description

MeditateOnPeace should receive funding to encourage the cultural development of Decentraland. The brand will encourage a positive mindset and lifestyle by getting involved in the community to provide services aligned with the brand (e.g. yoga classes, guided meditations, breath work, speakers, book club, etc…). I want MeditateOnPeace to be a brand built on positivity, open-mindedness, and community. The brand’s mission is Peace & Prosperity.

Specification

I have connected with one person online who has created the first six t-shirts. I will continue to rely on their expertise to convert my designs into wearables compatible with Decentraland.

Personnel

Right now it just me and one other person I found on the internet to help bring my (simple) designs to life.

Roadmap and milestones

I have already worked with someone to create six tshirts (technically twelve: six mens, six womens) and will launch them as soon as I receive the funds. I will also immediately begin designing and creating more clothing. Eventually it would be nice to open a store/yoga studio and getting more involved in community events aligned with our brand (e.g. guided mediations, yoga classes, breath work, etc…).

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

Hi! When asking for grants to create wearables remember to add a link to previous work and current work. So people can see what are they supporting.

You can describe in more detail how the funds will be used, for example how much will go to publication fees, how much to the designer.