[DAO:g2mdrhm] Add the location 144,-7 to the Points of Interest

by 0xfe2d424af0df49bb3316cb2e9f574b0d09cf98ad (DCLDating)

Borderland

Should the scene located at 144,-7 be added to the Point of Interest list?

Description

As players journey through the enchanting world of Dice Masters, they’ll gather resources and battle enemies to craft gear and wearable NFTs that boost their stats within the game.

Vote on this proposal on the Decentraland DAO

View this proposal on Snapshot

1 Like

Dice Master doesn’t have a POI yet?

Well time to change that!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree with Sinfulmeatstick, this was a surprise to me since it is a popular game with what seems to be very good traffic.

3 Likes

To me I think locations that are worthy of a Point of Interest star have done the following:

1. Worked to host events before applying for a POI star
  2. Gotten to know community members and become active within the DCL community
  3. Brought value to the greater Decentraland community in a way that is not self-serving
  4. Minted the name they are proposing the POI with

Dicemasters, (AKA Borderland) is an example of how to correctly approach getting a POI star. They’ve been building for months, asking for feedback from the community, working with land owners and NFT holders, and only now are they asking for a POI star after they have proved that their project is sustainable long term. This is the kind of build that deserves to have a star on the map. Thank you for all you have done to contribute to Decentraland!

4 Likes

Add the location 144,-7 to the Points of Interest

This proposal is now in status: PASSED.

Voting Results:

• Yes 99% 3,791,211 VP (74 votes)
  • No 1% 3 VP (3 votes)

Add the location 144,-7 to the Points of Interest

This proposal has been ENACTED by a DAO Committee Member (0xfe91c0c482e09600f2d1dbca10fd705bc6de60bc)