Collection 'zWings Mecha' created by zCayel#827e is ready for review!

zWings Mecha

View entire collection

Wearables

zWings

The collection has been assigned to michitodd

Hey, I’m happy to check this! Hope my feedback on twitter helped, excited to see how you went~

1 Like

woahhh!!! i made it a little shorter! you saved me alot of time! thanks!

1 Like

These look really good!
The only thing I think is currently they’re weighted to top head, I would probably get you to update to weighted to upper back bone that is a bit more still. If I use some emote the wings move quite a bit and head explode causes them to get massive!

Just a slight design recommendation (not an approval issue just some feedback haha)
I would recommend just angling the wings slightly outward to prevent it looking super boxy and more mech wing style. Totally up to you tho! Curators dont critique design actually but thought I’d just share a small tweak~

Let me know how you go!

1 Like

HI michi!! sorry for the late reply! done updating! your inputs are on point! thank you for doing a great job!

1 Like

No rush, all good~

These two top pieces seem to be causing clipping issues with hand in some emotes. This can be resolved possibly by reducing in scale and adjusting the placement slightly~

Looks like male version has been replaced with female and thumbnail needs to be transparent, currently a solid background.

If you can make those updates I can have another look when you’re ready~

1 Like

done adjusting made it a littler lower for both female and male representation, also changed thumbnail thanks!

i tried to check again in the in the world preview, male representation doesnt work? did i do anything wrong? i drag a zip file containing male, female, image and thumbnails…

thank you michi!!

Ohhh, try unzipping and upload one gender than fromt he collection view, go into the item and on the top right is a drop down that says 'add female/male representation"

Let me know how you go!

1 Like

done and updated thank you, hold on i think the male wing need to be tweaked…

1 Like

LOL, I’ll check again in a bit. Atm my builder is having a moment.

i think everything is good now, please check! thanks alot!

Hi good day michi! how its going?

1 Like

Hey, this is working now and is approved, thank you for your patience!

1 Like

i updated the upper wings… i just notice theres an inverted faces on the top wings, thanks…

1 Like

This was just updated~ Let me know if you need anymore support!