Collection 'Zunkz Wearables' created by 0x5e8e...89912 is ready for review!

Zunkz Wearables

View entire collection

Wearables

Male Bandana

Female Pilot Helmet

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

Hey, the female head is not visible in game rn. Make sure youre using the right armature and dont apply any transforms after weighting. Also please enable both male and female for the wearables

Hey Yannakis,

Apologies for the delay in response.

Make sure youre using the right armature and don’t apply any transforms after weighting

• what do you mean by this?

Also please enable both male and female for the wearables.
-These are specific to the gender, do we have to do male + female for all wearables made?

Thanks a lot Yannakis.

1 Like

Looks like you applied transforms after rigging which caused some issues. Remove the weighting and reweight without applying transforms.
You can use the same model and just enable both genders since it’d work with no issues.

Hey Yannakis, thank you. I am not seeing any option to enable both genders, do I need to upload the masks all over again?

Thank you.

1 Like

Yeah, you can update the file using the same glb file but just select “both” genders

Hi Yannakis,

I believe I have set it up! Let me know if there is anything else I need to do to help out. Thanks again.

Now theres weighting issues on both masks. Let me know if you need help with the weighting.

Hey Yannakis, it seems we may need some help with weighting, or 3D designer is saying it works on his PC. How can I get our 3D designer in contact with you.

1 Like

Will DM you my Discord.

so awesome thank you.

1 Like

Collection approved!