Collection 'Z1NKX' created by 0xa75f...d37db is ready for review!

Z1NKX

View entire collection

Wearables

Z1 Whites

1 Like

hello checking this now!

1 Like

Hello, do you want to add any description?

1 Like

Hey thanks for that. I updated the description.

2 Likes

Collection approved!

2 Likes

@z1nkx hell yea, kongrats brother.

1 Like

Hi Im having an issue with not being able to edit this collection on opensea. I can see the collection on opensea but have no ability to do anything with it. I have tried emailing opensea as well.

Any Ideas? I seen a question online the same as mine but no answers to it.

1 Like

Hello, you will not be able to edit in any way the auto-generated collection on opensea.
That collection is created automatically once you mint your first wearables and you cannot edit it like if you create a new collection paying the gas fees from scratch.

Is it because I minted before editing my opensea collection. I cant even sell or have access to my opensea collection to change cover photo. Sorry my first time.

Nope this is not intended to be possible.
With your DCL wearables on opensea you can only set price and sell them or transfer them.
It never been possible o customize such kind of collections.

1 Like

Im confused. As others are about to update their collection on opensea. I mean bio, and cover photo and profile photo.

I have my personal DCL wearables collections, created automaticcaly, and I don’t know any way to edit anything about those collections.
https://opensea.io/collection/wake-n-bake-robe-fbrn

If you find a way to customize such collections, please share with the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok I have some answers. This is what my mate did, not sure which part exactly helped tho. He registered the name with DCL. He didn’t mint on DCL first as I did. He edited his collection on opensea, bio, header etc. He also sent 50 to his own account first. So whatever he did here, somehow gave him the ability to make his opensea collection look completed. Looks so nice too :pleading_face:

Thanks a lot for your update @z1nkx !
Gotta look into this :slight_smile:

Im going to try it when our item gets accepted and will keep you posted. This is the other guy that was able to update his bio and pfp.
I just got my .eth name for DCL so will see

1 Like