Collection 'Water' Gown DigiFun × YAPING' created by DigiFun is ready for review!

‘Water’ Gown DigiFun × YAPING

View entire collection

Wearables

The 5 elements 'water’gown top

The 5 elements 'water’gown skirt

3 Likes

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

Please reduce the tris under the 1500 tris limit

1 Like

Ohh! I’ve been hoping this would be released in game! I’ve been admiring it since I first saw the design at Digifun build!

Beautiful gown, as always Yaping!

1 Like

@Frank Thank you for your support. Digifun will continue to launch excellent wearables.

1 Like

Hi @Yannakis
Thanks for your attention. I already reduce the tris. Pls check again.

1 Like

Hey, please lower the part above the neck so it doesnt clip with the head/beard and add a male representation. For the lower body reduce the tris to 1500 and add male representation

1 Like

Hi @Yannakis
I add a male representation and hide the facial hair. Is it possible to add some more tris to the skirt part? Because the skirt is not complete without increasing the number of tris.
Thank you soooooo much!

Now its almost double the limit so please reduce it to be closer to the tris limit

Hi @Yannakis
I already reduce a lot of tris. Pls approve it. Thank you so much.

Hey, just make the neck part double sided and looks like some gaps were created by the decimation. Also removing some of the bubbles should bring it closer to the tris limit! Tag me here once youve made the changes!

Hi @Yannakis
I have modified the legs as well as the neck. At the same time, I also reduced the number of tris. We want to keep the full shape of the dress designed by the designer. The ball is part of the dress, and if it is removed, it will not be the same as what the designer designed. Could you give us an exception? We want to do more excellent wearables in dcl, thank you very much for your support.

1 Like

Hi @Yannakis
Could you help to check it?

1 Like

Collection approved! Sorry for taking longer than usual, was oof!

@Yannakis Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Hello @Yannakis
Sorry to bother you. I just found a problem when trying to mint. I didn’t make any changes, I don’t know why the dot is white?
截屏2022-07-21 17.53.53

Let me know if its fixed

Hi @Yannakis
Its fixed. Thank you so much!

1 Like