Collection 'VeX Shop Summer Collection' created by VeX#19a1 is ready for review!

VeX Shop Summer Collection

View entire collection

Wearables

VeX Shop | Rasta Sneakers

VeX Shop | T-Shirt with Tattoo

The collection has been assigned to Yannakis

Hey, can you please add a female representation to the shirt?

I updated the preview in the editor. T-shirt for male avatars only, do you want me to make it for unisex? If so, how can I combine two t-shirts so that both avatars can wear them?

1 Like

Yes please. Let me know if you need help on how to do that!

1 Like

Just tell me the right way to combine two files and I’ll do it.

1 Like

Oh, it was so close. I will add a female version soon.

P.S I didn’t know what I was supposed to say on the forum. Waited 10 days lol

1 Like

Please check if it works correctly

1 Like

Hey, make sure the top part of shoes is only weighted to leg bone. Upper body is good!

1 Like

Okay, let me fix this.

1 Like

I tried to do it manually but I couldn’t find the right solution. I use auto weight for my shoes and it’s by far the best in terms of bugs. I compared many sneakers from the marketplace and basic ones. Usually everyone faces this problem, this is the only problematic animation at the moment. I hope you can find the problem because I don’t know what else I could try.

1 Like

The reason why that happens is because feet bone is affecting the top part. Make sure to remove the weighing on that part from feet and will be good to go!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll try fix it!

It works mate! My mistake was that my weights did not complement each other, but overlapped, right?

Collection approved! Yeah, what happened is the top part was weighted to leg bone which tried sticking it to the legs but also to feet bone which was pulling it the other way causing it to disconnect

1 Like