Collection 'U-Meta x Islamabad United - PSL7' created by 0xa0e0...ecc89 is ready for review!

U-Meta x Islamabad United - PSL7

View entire collection

Wearables

Islamabad United - Trouser

Islamabad United - Jersey

U-Meta Arm Pads - Season 1

U-Meta Helmet - Season 1

U-Meta Gloves - Season 1

U-Meta Leg Pads - Season 1

Hello! will check this now

Hello!

• Wearables are not working in game, are you using the correct aramture file? Wearable Reference Models - Google Drive
  • Update female representation: hips height is different from male, avoid clipping upper-lower body
  • U-Meta Leg Pads - Season 1 : Can you include this in a full lowerbody item? you can’t use “mask” category, consider adding legs geomtry and update this wirh “lowerbody” category
  • U-Meta Arm Pads - Season 1 , U-Meta Gloves - Season 1 : same as Legs Pads, can you update those > full upper-body?
  • U-Meta Helmet - Season 1: use category “helmet” + add hides: hair, mask , hat , tiara, eyewear
  • Please send IP proof for “Islamabad United” to legal@decentraland.org

Check this video 1:36 if you want to check your wearables in game:

Let @ me know here when you are ready :slight_smile:

The collection has been assigned to fabeeobreen

Hi @fabeeobreen

We have made these changes to wearables

• Weight balanced the wearables so they should be fine in the game now.
  • Updated female representation for the upper body
  • Leg pads have now moved to lower body category and a lower body geometry has been added
  • Arm pads have now moved to upper body category and an upper body geometry has been added
  • Helmet now uses the correct category and hides hair, mask, hat, tiara and eyewear
  • Gloves have now moved to earring and an earring geometry has been added because there is no slot for gloves and we want to keep the wearable as separate

Please let me know if any further changes are required. Thanks

If you can be so kind, I need some clarification around the IP Proof that is required. What am I required to do exactly?

Hello @Araib ! :slight_smile:
All wearables are now working in game! Here are modifications needed before approval:

• Islamabad United - Trouser: Male version is good to go! Check female hips: avoid disconnection, there is a litte tiny hole on the right side of female trousers: just merge those vertex to fix it (see images) please remove any replace
  • Islamabad United - Jersey: Female version is good to go! Check male hips and neck skin weighs: clipping happening with lowerbody and neck disconnections (see images) please remove any replace
  • U-Meta Arm Pads - Season 1 : Male version is good to go! Check female neck : holes (see images) please remove any replace
  • U-Meta Helmet - Season 1 : Please reduce materials and texture to: 2 , add some back geo to avoid any see-trough , the front steel structure is not connected. Do you want to merge those vertex or is it part of design? (see image)
  • U-Meta Gloves - Season 1 : Please reduce materials to: 2, Can you avoid see-throuhg by closing the gloves upper part? (see images), include earrings in at least 50% of thubmnail image
  • U-Meta Leg Pads - Season 1 : Please reduce materials and texture to: 2, add back geo to pant’s straps (mesh are not double sided in-game, see images) , remove any replace

About IP you will need to send any document proving that you can use “Islamabad United” trademark

Hi @fabeeobreen !

We have updated the wearables

1. Trouser:
  • Fixed the missing vertex issue
  • Removed replace lower body
  1. Jersey:
  • Fixed neck skin weight
  • Removed replace upper body
  1. Arm Pads:
  • Fixed holes
  • Removed replace upper body
  1. Helmet:
  • Reduced textures
  • Fixed front steel not connected (yes, it was an issue)
  1. Gloves:
  • Reduced materials
  • Closed upper part of glove so it’s not see through
  • Updated gloves thumbnail to show earrings in 50% section
  1. Leg Pads:
  • Reduced materials
  • Fixed strap not double sided
  • Removed replaces lower body
1 Like

As per the IP proof, my team is looking into it and will get back on that shortly

Hello @Araib !

• Islamabad United - Trouser : Good to go!
  • Islamabad United - Jersey : Female is good to go! Check male hips and neck skin weighs, same issue (see image)
  • U-Meta Arm Pads - Season 1 : Tech is good! Can you try reducing tris count to 1500/1700?
  • U-Meta Helmet - Season 1 : add hides > hair, mask , hat , tiara, eyewear ; makes hair tintable by assigning to the hair mesh “HAIR_MAT” OR specify in descruption that hair are not paintable.
  • U-Meta Gloves - Season 1 : Tech is good! Fix thumbnail: 1024x1024 px - PNG- with transparent background
  • U-Meta Leg Pads - Season 1 : Good to go!

1 Like

My apologies for the issues, we will get right on it. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

You welcome! no worries :slight_smile:

1 Like
  • Islamabad United - Jersey
  1. Fixed male hip and neck issues
  • U-Meta Arm Pads - Season 1
  1. Reduced tri count to 1641
  • U-Meta Helmet - Season 1
  1. Fix the hair color issue. That was unintentional

In-Progress:

• U-Meta Gloves - Season 1 thumbnail issue.

Will get back to you shortly with updated thumbnail.

Updated U-Meta Gloves thumbnail

Hello @Araib !

• Islamabad United - Jersey : Check male hips and neck skin weighs, avoid clipping with lowerbody and neck disconnections (see image)
  • U-Meta Arm Pads - Season 1 : Tris count is ok, check neck skin weights: avoid disconnections (see image)
  • U-Meta Helmet - Season 1 : add hides > hair, mask , hat , tiara, eyewear
  • U-Meta Gloves - Season 1: Good to go!

Hello @fabeeobreen

• Islamabad United - Jersey : Fixed weight issue (hopefully… fingers crossed)
  • U-Meta Arm Pads - Season 1 : Fixed weight issue (hopefully…)
  • U-Meta Helmet - Season 1 : Added hide hair, mask, hat, tiara, eyewear (got removed when I updated helmet glb, sorry about that)
1 Like

Hello @Araib ! :slight_smile:

• Islamabad United - Jersey Much better! Please update thumbnail, it is now missing
  • U-Meta Arm Pads - Season 1 : Good to go!
  • U-Meta Helmet - Season 1 : Don’t use “replace” use “hide” instead for > hair, mask , hat , tiara, eyewear; Hair are not paintable but full black. In order to make hair paintable you will need to assign HAIR_MAT, otherwise specify in description that hair are not paintable.
1 Like
  • Islamabad United - Jersey: Fixed thumbnail
  • U-Meta Helmet - Season 1 : Fixed hide properties
1 Like

Hello @Araib
Tech is good! Please send ID proof to legal team, i’ll be able to approve the collection after their confirmation :slight_smile:

Hi, I just asked my team and we have sent IP Proof to legal@decentraland.org, awaiting their reply for further steps / verification.

1 Like