Collection 'THE VLLNY' created by 0x61f0...e29ce is ready for review!

THE VLLNY

View entire collection

Wearables

THE ARCHIE - DENIM

THE ARCHIE - GOLD

THE WAYNE - BLACK

DOC TENNIS MARAUDER’S MASK

THE ARCHIE - BLACK

THE ARCHIE - CAMO

THE FERGUS - BLACK

THE KEEGAN - BLACK

The collection has been assigned to michitodd

Hello!
Not sure if it’s just artwork or logos but if it’s a brand can you please send through an email to legal@decentraland.org to confirm the permission to use (if it’s just artwork then disregard).

Just looking through this collection now and a few minor tweaks to get this approved~
On the larger jackets there’s currently flipped faces visible from the base, I can recommend closing off the base, etruding and bringing it up a bit so it’s not an obvious seal. As per the shirt, if you can add some slight weight from the legs to avoid clipping while walking that would be great!

Currently on the pants you can see there’s some clipping from the hip placement on M

On this helmet, due to this having an open base it can see through the flipped faces from the inside:

Currently this hoodie looks good but just some slight weighting needs to be updated to avoid clipping when using emote ‘head explode’, also a slight seam is visible on the back of the hood.
Female version seems to be the male representation also which is causing clipping around the waist~
I wonder if you’re interested in adding a hair style to this design?

Currently on the shirt it needs just a bit of weight on the front by the leg armatures to avoid this sharp clipping when walking:

Other than that this collection is really cool and I look forward to seeing the update! Just let me know if you need further support~

Hi Michi, We have made the necessary changes!

We got all the changes done. Let us know what you think (:

We need some assistance @michi

1 Like

Amazing! Thanks for tagging me, I dont always get notified~

Checking this make sure on the jackets head, hair, helmet, mask, tiara, facial hair are hidden:

same with helmet:

Fergus Black seems to have clipping issues with hips and hair:

also not a guideline issue but make sure when wrapping the UV your logo isn’t unaligned~

Other than that it’s good for approval!

@michi So just hide the hair and everything and we are good?

On jackets, hoodie and helmet ensure you’re hiding head, hair, facial hair, helmet, mask and tiara.

On hoodie Female ensure no clipping issues on the back~

@michi All done finally! I made all changes

Hey @jrusin everything is ready to go, just ensure on the black hoodie it hides helmet also!
Let me know ASAP and I’ll approve for the event~

@michi helmet hidden, thank you!

1 Like

Thank you so much, this is all approved!
Please enjoy your event :smiley:

@michi How do we get into contact with the admin team and social media people? Do you know how to reach them? thank you so much

For any Decentraland partnership enquiries shoot an email to Hello@Decentraland.org :v: