Collection 'The Rocking Uniquehorns (TRUs)' created by Seal#2aa4 is ready for review!

The Rocking Uniquehorns (TRUs)

View entire collection

Wearables

Stratocaster

12 Likes

This is absolutely beautiful! Great work. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

great design! love to see it!

2 Likes

that’s absolutely dope!! i can’t wait to wear this :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

OMG I Need This Like Now!!

3 Likes

LOVE IT SO MUCH! Must have!

2 Likes

That looks absolutely amazing. Only thing would probably be to change the name on it to avoid any IP issues. Just a tip from a fellow creator

4 Likes

love it <3 really a cool design

3 Likes

This is TRUely awesome! I’d rock this. As a drummer myself though, I HOPE there is a DRUM KIT coming too!

3 Likes

How about “Uniquecaster” or something :wink:

4 Likes

Let’s put it like that: this will definitely be NOT the last Wearable we drop to our holders :slight_smile:

Taking a look now!!:slight_smile:

Hello Again!! Few things! You currently have this in the tiara category which is missleading. If you would like to have it in the upper body portion you will need to add it to that category with a shirt to go with it! Also The thumbnail you have used is not a png and the rarity cant show through so please make sure that your thumbnail is a png with a transparent background that represents the view of the wearable! once this is done please @ me here again and ill take another look! :slight_smile:

Hi HirotoKai,

thx for your feedback, we will adapt that.

Just to understand that one correctly: do we have to pay again for the next submission?

Thanx for your help,
Florian

Hello! You won’t have to if you just change a model or anything related to it (tags, descriptions, flags etc) via builder.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi HirotoKai,

we did all the required adaptions :slight_smile:

Please can you review our item again and approve for Decentraland?

Thanx,
Florian

Hi HirotoKai,

any chance you to a new review of our re-submitted Wearable?

Thx in advance,
Florian

Hello Again ! So i see that we still dont have a headband or tiarra in this wearable still making it misleading. You added a triangle to the head and unfortunately that doesn’t qualify for the tiarra category! The way you could fix this is by adding a headband of some sort or having a floating icon above the head and putting the item in the top of head slot! Once this is done please @ me here again and i will take another look!

what about a floating rocking unicrons Plectrum/guitar pick? @fairy_mercury

Hi HirotoKai,

thanx again for your feedback - we applied your recommendations, so would be super cool if you can recheck our Wearable again.

Thank you in advance,
cheers - Florian