Collection 'Tengu's Bosozoku' created by TheCryptoTengu is ready for review!

Tengu’s Bosozoku

View entire collection

Wearables

Tengu’s Bosozoku Pants

Tengu’s Bosozoku Jacket

2 Likes

Awesome job on this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great work, you did a nice job. One thing that may prevent publishing though is the jacket is 386 triangles over limit. You could probably make it under budget if you took the pockets and put that detail into the normal map.

1 Like

I don’t think normal maps work like they should in dcl so the best way to reduce the triangles would probably be by deleting faces you can’t see like the ones under the collar and sleeve rolls and by merging vertices that are close and add no detail to the wearable.

Hey, really cool wearable :slight_smile:

there’s some clipping issues. I know it’s difficult to make this not clip with many wearables as it goes quite far down, but it should atleast not clip with default pants I think. It’s also clipping a bit with the upper body too. So these issues need to be fixed. Below are some areas where the clipping is bad:

1 Like

Thanks @Chestnutbruze Ill tag @Oble

1 Like

Just seeing this @TheCryptoTengu, I am on it

1 Like

@Oble uploaded the other file, sent you pics on discord. List the boots today. I’ll send ya some for Clurge group.

Tengu, these are awesome!!

1 Like

@shibu uploaded new files for review by someone on the review team when you all have chance.

@TheCryptoTengu

Hey just checked them out now, they look much better, good job :+1:
there’s one last thing, you don’t need to add the same category under replacements, it will automatically replace them. Right now it’s not causing any issues, but maybe it can in the future so it’s best to remove it

1 Like

@Chestnutbruze ok i went back in and took that off. I thought that was a thing because of my hats. Should be taken off now.

Okay, approving now :slight_smile:

1 Like